|Job Category||Training & Development|
|Company||JGC Philippines, Inc.|
|Company Address||2109 JGC Bldg. Prime Street Madrigal Business Park Alabang, Muntinlupa City|
|Job Title||Sr. Training Officer|
- Responsible for the timely and accurate monitoring and control of manhour utilization. This includes the function of Training & Development, Capability Mapping, Career Development, Succession Planning, Performance Management, Promotion, Talent Management and various HR Special Projects and Committee involvements.
- Supervise staff to ensure quality and efficiency.
- Strong leadership skills, with passion for results, teaching and public speaking.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and strong presentation skills. Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork abilities – able to effectively communicate ideas and effectively work with others of diverse roles, levels, and backgrounds.
- Strong operational / business management skills – able to effectively handle time and resources to deliver critical outcomes.
- Excellent administrative skills – organized, able to plan, and detail oriented to execute and deliver targets.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development programs.
- BS Degree in Human Resource Management, Engineering or equivalent. Preferably with Master’s Degree in Business Administration.
- Has solid understanding and/or experience of training & development processes and procedures. – With 10 years (5 yrs as Supervisor/Sr. or Lead role)