Terms and Guidelines for Job Advertisements
The PMAP Job Portal within PMAP.org.ph is an online job board which enables employers to advertise employment opportunities to the viewing public. All advertisement must be fully paid to PMAP prior to posting.
It is important to note that People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP) will not participate in any of the recruitment process, but merely offer the portal as venue to advertise. PMAP does not vet, review or select candidates who apply for opportunities posted on the PMAP Job Portal within PMAP.org.ph website, and is absolutely not responsible for doing so.
It is the responsibility of the employer, agency or third-party recruiter (as the case may be) to ensure that any advertisements submitted by them comply with these advertisement terms and guidelines, including recruitment and placement regulations of the government.
Please review the following terms and guidelines prior to placing your advertisement. In placing your advertisement on the PMAP Job Portal within PMAP.org.ph website, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and guidelines.
If you require clarification regarding any of these terms and guidelines, please contact People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP) on +63 (2) 8288-9478 or email email@example.com.
Please note that the omission of details required by these guidelines or failure to comply with these terms and guidelines in their entirety will result in slowing the approval process and may result in your advertisement being rejected or withdrawn.
All job ads submitted must comply with the Anti-Discrimination Bill
Anti-discrimination law prohibits advertisements that indicate an intention to discriminate on unlawful grounds, including:
- Marital status
- Gender, Gender identity/expression
- Political conviction
- Mental illness or ability
All entities posting must provide:
- 1. The name of the individual or organization advertising the job vacancy.
- 2. The name and contact details (phone and email) of a contact person.
- 3. An adequate description of the nature of the work being offered. This should include:
- a. Job title
- b. Description / duties
- c. Skills required
- d. Experience required
- e. Hours offered
- f. Location
- g. Application opening and closing date
Disclosing Pay Rates
- a.) A numeric figure or range. Note, as outlined above, employers, agencies and third party recruiters must ensure compliance with legislation and any applicable industrial instrument.
- b.) PMAP takes no responsibility for assessing or checking pay rates provided to the advertised position.
- c.) In the event that an individual or organization has a policy against publishing pay rates on job advertisements, the hourly rate/range of pay must be provided to us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special additional conditions for recruitment agencies and other third-party recruiters
- a.) Recruitment agencies and third-party recruiters are required to provide the name and address of the individual or organization for which they are recruiting.
- b.) PMAP will not disclose the name of the individual client or client organization unless required to do so by law or at the behest of the recruitment agency or third-party recruiter.
- c.) PMAP will not publish any job advertisement which requires/requests payment by potential job applicants in exchange for their placement in any capacity.
- d.) Job advertisement should be for an individual, specific and genuine job vacancy.
PMAP will not accept advertisements for the following:
- a.) Work involving any illegal activity.
- b.) Work which requires potential job applicants to purchase a product or service, or to offer a security deposit or similar payment as a condition of employment.
- c.) Opportunities which are not genuine employment opportunities.
- d.) Placements which require potential applicants to pay for the placement, whether the work is paid or voluntary.
- e.) Work where the advertisement is unclear about the rate of pay, or states a rate of pay which is below the national minimum wage.
PMAP reserves the right to withdraw or refuse any advertisement for any reason. In particular, this right may be exercised where, in our opinion, any of the following has occurred:
- a.) PMAP has a reasonable concern regarding non-compliance with any of these terms and guidelines or any applicable law or regulation.
- b.) Misleading or incorrect information has been provided by the individual or organization.
- c.) A complaint about the individual or organization which placed the advertisement has been received.
- d.) The job opportunity or language used in the advertisement is considered to be inappropriate.
- e.) The advertisement may, is likely to, or does, damage or lower the reputation or standing of our site.
Obligations of employers, agencies and third-party recruiters
All employers, agencies and third-party recruiters using email@example.com within the PMAP.org.ph website warrant and agree to the following:
- 1. They have the legal capacity to agree to be bound by these terms and guidelines and perform the obligations imposed by them.
- 2. Advertisements posted by them will comply with all applicable laws and these terms and guidelines and they will not use firstname.lastname@example.org within the PMAP website for any illegal purpose.
- 3. Advertisements submitted to email@example.com within the PMAP website do not breach any intellectual property rights of any person or company.
- 4. To indemnify PMAP against all actions, claims, demands, proceedings, suits, costs, damages, expenses, liabilities and losses (including any legal costs and expenses) arising from or incidental to any claim made against PMAP in connection with: (i) any breach of these terms and guidelines by the employer, agency or third party recruiter (as the case may be); (ii) any negligence on the part of the employer, agency or third party recruiter; (iii) the publishing of any advertisement on firstname.lastname@example.org within the PMAP website; and (iv) any actual or alleged breach by the employer, agency or third party recruiter of any applicable law which occurs as a result of an advertisement appearing on PMAP.org.ph website.
Limitation of liability and disclaimers by Access Community Engagement Services
- 1. PMAP accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of any advertisements, including for any errors in any advertisements that are posted on email@example.com within the PMAP website. However, in the event that an employer, agency or third-party recruiter notifies PMAP that an advertisement posted by it contains an error, PMAP agrees that it will make reasonable efforts to correct any such an error within a reasonable timeframe of being notified.
- 2. PMAP accepts no responsibility for, and makes no warranties or representations about, the suitability of any candidates who apply for jobs posted on firstname.lastname@example.org within the PMAP website.
Please note that the omission of details required by these guidelines or failure to comply with these terms and guidelines in their entirety and may result in your advertisement being rejected or withdrawn.
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to job posting features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.