Help us build benchmarks and insights. Join our quick surveys and focused studies.
Survey and study respondents get the full reports for FREE.
PMAP values confidentiality, and no individual data shall be disclosed without prior consent from respondents.
Special Studies– A Primer on Family-Responsive Practices in the Workplace
– Employees’ Perceptions of Family-Responsive Workplace and their Productivity
– Cultural Diversity and Social Group Identification in Multi-Cultural Workplaces
– HR Trends in ASEAN
– HR Issues in SMEs
Benchmark Surveys– 2016 Executive Summary : Collective Bargaining Index
– 2016 PMAP Salary and Benefits Survey Report
– Benchmark Survey 2015-01: On Prospects for the Year and Employee Health and Wellness
– Benchmark Survey 2015-02: On HR Organization and Workplace Health Promotion
– Benchmark Survey 2015-03: On Compensation and Benefits
– 2019 Salary and Benefits Survey Report
Pulse Surveys– Pulse Survey 2015-01: On the People Manager Magazine
Position Papers and Conceptual Frameworks– Comprehensive Apprenticeship Program (CAP) Conceptual Framework
– PMAP Position Paper on House Bill Number 6253