The Outstanding Workers of the Republic Awards
The 2023 TOWER Awards
The TOWER Awards honors the nation’s most outstanding non-supervisory blue-collar and white-collar workers. It is conferred to employees for their exceptional and outstanding innovations which have significantly contributed to a department or to company’s overall efficiency, productivity, and performance.
Founded in 1975 by the Rotary Club of Manila, the TOWER Awards Program aims to recognize the contribution of workers to economic development while uplifting Filipino workers’ morale, enhancing individual career opportunities, and promoting industrial peace.
In recent years, the Rotary Club of Manila has partnered with People Management Association of the Philippines and Department of Labor and Employment in the search for the most outstanding workers of the Republic.
- Promotes wider recognition and the dignity of labor.
- Recognizes the importance and contributions of those occupations which are especially relevant to the economic and technological progress of the country.
- Honors organizations that put their people first, deliver future-focused excellence in the field of people management, and understand the importance of their human capital as key contributors to business outcomes and results.
- Inculcates pride in excellent and outstanding work performance worthy of emulation.
- Helps develop critical, innovative/inventive, and creative thinking at the workplace, and inculcate a mindset for quality and productivity in the work force.
- Recognizes employee excellence and innovation.
Dear PMAPer, We are pleased to share with you the President's Report for the month of September 2023. For reference, you may read and download the file below: 1_OCTOBER-NOVEMBER-2023_PRESIDENT_S-REPORT-1Download
CIRCULAR NO. :2023 - 077TO :PMAP MEMBERSDATE :01 December 2023SUBJECT :PMAP Labor Law Updates on Social Regulations and Labor Case Digest Volume 1 Issue 77 Dear PMAPer, We are pleased to share with you the labor law updates on social regulations and labor case digest prepared by our...
CIRCULAR NO. :2023 - 076TO :PMAP MEMBERSDATE :27 November 2023SUBJECT :PMAP Elections and Timeline of Voting Dear Valued PMAP Members, The online annual election is scheduled on November 27, starting at 9:00 am to November 29, 2023, 2:30 pm. Qualified voters will receive voting link before 9:00 am, November 27,...
CIRCULAR NO. :2023 - 075TO :PMAP MEMBERSDATE :23 November 2023SUBJECT :PMAP Labor Law Updates on Social Regulations and Labor Case Digest Volume 1 Issue 76 Dear PMAPer, We are pleased to share with you the labor law updates on social regulations and labor case digest prepared by our...