|Minergy Power Corporation
|Brgy. Mandangoa Balingasag, Misamis Oriental
|Number of Vacancies
As Plant Operator, part of your role is to:
- Carries out routine checks and test and pre-start checks of plant apparatus after maintenance repair or major outage;
- Prepares plant for service. Performs start-up, normal operation and stopping as instructed;
- Maintains proper communication with the CO, SCO, Supervisor and Shift Superintendent ensuring smooth operation within the shift;
- Investigates plant abnormalities and defects, assist maintenance personnel during their checks
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or any related Technical-Vocational Course.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in power plant operation with at least 2 years of experience in the same position particularly in a coal fired power plant.
- Knowledgeable in power plant system operation and maintenance practices, plant hazards and safety requirements.
- Required practical understanding in the operation of all the associated auxiliaries of power plant, i.e. Water Treatment Plant, Reverse Osmosis, Electro-chlorination, Air Compressors, Large Fans and Pumps.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication and report writing skills.
We place strong preference for candidates who are:
- Team players, able to adapt and adopt new learning and establish good relationships among colleagues.
- Analytical, inquisitive and innovative, able to add value to new knowledge and fresh experience.
- Driven by values of excellence, integrity, leadership and dedication.