|Minergy Power Corporation
|Brgy. Mandangoa Balingasag, Misamis Oriental
|Number of Vacancies
As Medical Staff, part of your role is to:
- Assures compliance with regulatory requirements related to clinical operations;
- Responsible for securing and developing all records, equipment, and programs related to occupational health services;
- Evaluates and treat all injuries and illnesses in an efficient and professional manner within the scope of practice and consistent with clinical nursing guidelines;
- Contributes in the design of controls for injury prevention and health surveillance related to actual and potential hazards in the workplace;
What we are looking for:
- Registered Nurse or Nursing aide graduate
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ work experience as Medical Staff with at least 1 year of work experience in an manufacturing plant
- Knowledgeable of plant hazards and safety requirements and environmental laws
- Well-developed verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
We place strong preference for candidates who are:
- Team players, able to adapt and adopt new learning and establish good relationships among colleagues.
- Analytical, inquisitive and innovative, able to add value to new knowledge and fresh experience.
- Driven by values of excellence, integrity, leadership and dedication.