|Minergy Power Corporation
|Brgy. Mandangoa Balingasag, Misamis Oriental
|Number of Vacancies
As Mechanic, part of your role is to:
- Attends to minor breakdowns or complaints from the process departments pertaining to mechanical items that affect plant operation to reduce operation downtime;
- Coordinates with the Senior Mechanic in conducting corrective maintenance works to major mechanical breakdowns;
- Conducts daily round of inspection and spot checking of operational performance and accuracy of all mechanical items in the plant;
- Performs inspection and routine maintenance of mechanical equipment as scheduled in the computerized maintenance management system;
What we are looking for:
- Graduate of BS Mechanical Engineering or equivalent technical course. License is an advantage;
- Minimum experience of 1-2 years in mechanical work in any manufacturing set-up;
- Working knowledge on Power plant system and maintenance practices, plant hazards and safety requirements;
- Basic knowledge in Steam Turbine Overhauling, multistage pump overhauling, stage centrifugal pumps, fans & blowers, gearbox, valves and other mechanical equipment;
- Basic knowledge on the precision tools, and rigging;
- Well-developed verbal and written communications and report writing skills.
We place strong preference for candidates who are:
- Team players, able to adapt and adopt new learning and establish good relationships among colleagues.
- Analytical, inquisitive and innovative, able to add value to new knowledge and fresh experience.
- Driven by values of excellence, integrity, leadership and dedication.