|Minergy Power Corporation
|Brgy. Mandangoa Balingasag, Misamis Oriental
|Number of Vacancies
As General Accountant, part of your role is to:
- Provide timely input into financial tracking systems that will facilitate accurate budget status reports with plausible variance explanation for BPS account;
- Prepares, coordinates and consolidates the annual budget process so that all agreed budget targets and submission deadlines are met;
- Organizes BPS financial programs and ensure compliance to budgetary requirements;
- Analyzes different ledger accounts regularly and forecast financial requirements of BPS.
What we are looking for:
- BS Accountancy graduate; preferably a Certified Public Accountant.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience preferably in a power plant or manufacturing set-up for a CPA. Work experience in cost controlling is an advantage.
- Knowledgeable in general accounting principles and theories, cost accounting, and budgeting.
- Have an appreciation of government regulations (e.g., taxation and tax accounting).
- Proficient in MS Office and accounting software such as SAP and ERP systems.
We place strong preference for candidates who are:
- Team players, able to adapt and adopt new learning and establish good relationships among colleagues.
- Analytical, inquisitive and innovative, able to add value to new knowledge and fresh experience.
- Driven by values of excellence, integrity, leadership and dedication.