|Minergy Power Corporation
|Brgy. Mandangoa Balingasag, Misamis Oriental
|Controls and Instrumentation Technician
As Control & Instrumentation Technician, part of your role is to:
- Attends to minor breakdowns or complaints from the process departments pertaining to instrument and automation items that affect plant operation to reduce operation downtime;
- Provides assistance to Sr. Control and Instrumentation Technician during corrective maintenance of control and instrument major breakdown;
- Conducts daily round of inspection and spot-checking of operational performance and accuracy of all instrumentation and automation items in the plant;
- Performs inspection and routine maintenance as scheduled in the computerized maintenance management system.
What we are looking for:
- ECE or EE Graduate; Licensed is an advantage.
- Minimum experience of 1-2 years in control and instrumentation process plant equipment particularly in a CFBC power plant;
- Familiar with DCS function and control system implementation;
- Knowledge in pneumatics and hydraulics, control valves, and all types of pressure, temperature, flow and level measuring device.
- Well-developed verbal and written communications and report writing skills.
We place strong preference for candidates who are:
- Team players, able to adapt and adopt new learning and establish good relationships among colleagues.
- Analytical, inquisitive and innovative, able to add value to new knowledge and fresh experience.
- Driven by values of excellence, integrity, leadership and dedication.