Posted 3 months ago
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and design print and digital materials.
- Adhere to PMAP’s brand guidelines and complete projects according to the deadline.
- Retouch and manipulate images.
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media applications.
- Collaborate with the Editor-in-Chief (EIC), Department Heads, and Communications Specialist
- to develop design concepts.
- Receive feedback from the EIC, CRP& IT Heads, and Communications Specialist and make necessary changes.
- Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed.
- Graphic Design major preferred
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color scheme, and other graphic
- design fundamentals
- Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Canva Strong creative and analytical skills
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
- Work on a wide range of graphic design projects
- Receive guidance and feedback from successful graphic design, business leaders, and HR Heads
- Attend weekly meetings and participate in networking events.
- Online schedule for students
|Job Category||PMAP Intern|