How to Join as a Corporate Member
- Membership Types
- How to Join as a Corporate Member
WHO ARE ELIGIBLE FOR MEMBERSHIP?
- Any enterprise, corporation, trust, firm, partnership or association in good standing, duly licensed and registered to do business in the Philippines.
- The applicant firm fully complies with all labor and social laws.
- The applicant firm’s CEO commits to support the activities of PMAP either through his direct participation or through his duly designated representative/s.
- The applicant firm shall designate a Principal, Regular and an Alternate Representative to PMAP with the following qualifications:
- The Principal Representative must preferably the CEO/President or Highest-Ranking Executive in the firm.
- The Regular Representative must preferably be the Personnel/HR Manager or one holding a managerial or executive position in the firm; while The Alternate Representative must be managing people/ or has a key role in the organization in promoting the advancement of its Human Resources.
- The designated representatives should have impeccable integrity and strong adherence to the practice of professional business ethics.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED?
- Fully accomplished PMAP Application Form (Download Here)
- Photocopy of the Company’s SEC
- Photocopy of the Company’s SSS Registration
- Proof of the Company’s regular remittance to the SSS (latest 3 months)
- Latest Annual Report or Audited Financial Statements
- Company Organizational Chart
- Job Description and one (1) Photo each (2” x 2” size) of both the Principal, Regular and Alternate Representatives
You may upload all required documents thru this link http://membership.pmap.org.ph
WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES IN FILING AN APPLICATION?
- You may submit fully accomplished Application Form together with all the documentary requirements to the Professional Staff at the PMAP Center, 670 Lee Street, Addition Hills, Mandaluyong City or you may upload all required documents thru this link http://membership.pmap.org.ph
- The Professional Staff will review and validate submitted requirements prior to endorsement to the PMAP Membership Committee (includes SEC validation, securing of FS reports).
- The Membership Committee evaluates and processes the application and attached documents. A company visit and/or interview may be conducted, if needed.
- The Membership Committee recommends the approval or disapproval of the application to the PMAP Board of Directors
- Once the application is approved, the applicant firm will be sent a letter informing them of such. You must then accomplish the following before the Certificate of Membership is awarded:
- Attendance to the New Members’ Orientation and Induction Program
- Remittance of P1,000 entrance fee and P10,000 annual membership fee. The annual membership fee is pro-rated on a semi-annual basis
Note: Applications with incomplete documents will not be processed. Applicant firms will be notified of the status of their application after one (1) month.