Non-Profit Organisation/Social Services/NGO
Responsible in maintaining a cohesive design for the association’s website/email and increase its online presence. Knowledge of website design practices, social networking strategies, marketing, copywriting, and design.
Responsible for the collection, transmission (mainly reporting) and management of the data; Responsible for sorting, summarizing, and analyzing and processing all kinds of data, reporting information and data to leaders and relevant departments in a timely manner, and making relevant records; Conduct various data analysis and comprehensive data processing, and process it into useful information to provide management team for decision making.
You collaborate with company managers and other information technology (IT) professionals to ensure that the databases you continue to meet the data storage and data usage needs of the business. Skills with Structured Query Language (SQL) are a must.
Provide Technical support on webinars, meetings and live streaming.
- BS Journalism, Marketing or Technical Writing, Computer Science/Technology.
- Over one year work experience in web development and in Content Management System (CMS), email marketing campaign, SEO and Social Media Marketing.
- Preferred Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent in application skills in Windows, Operating Systems, Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Knowledge of other programming languages is considered an asset.
- Proficiency in data manipulation languages, including SQL, and PostgreSQL.
- Analytic mindset and good problem-solving skills.
|Job Category||Information Technology|