|Job Category||Training & Development|
|Company||People Management Association of the Philippines|
|Company Address||PMAP Center, 670 Lee, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila|
|Job Title||Training Coordinator|
Do you want to be part of a Non-Profit Organization that offers great benefits with opportunities to create wide-scale impact for the Filipino workforce and learn alongside accomplished business leaders?
Established in 1956, the People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP) is the preeminent professional association of human resource management and industrial relations practitioners in the country. With a mixed base of both corporate and individual members, PMAP’s reach covers 29 local Chapters spread across the regions. As one of the first HR associations in Asia, PMAP also actively engages an international network through the Asia Pacific Federation of Human Resource Management (APFHRM) and the World Federation of People Management Associations (WFPMA).
Our office is located in Mandaluyong and we are on face-to-face work set-up, Monday to Friday.
You will play an important role as a Training Coordinator!
The jobholder’s responsibilities include coordination of Degree and Non-Degree programs; managing special learning events and in-house programs; marketing of training programs; preparing of training materials; preparing pre and post reports; processing the billing statement and doing follow-up of payments of the participants.
Description of Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinates all existing public programs for the whole year, such as scheduling, venue identification, contacting speakers and determining availability.
• Gathers information on new HR trends and other related topics.
• Recommends concepts or ideas on new learning programs.
• Identifies the PMAP Consultant to facilitate the learning programs.
• Conducts TNA for Public Programs and in-house trainings, as required.
• Provides contents of marketing collaterals (flyer, e-blast, promo, tarpaulin etc.)
• Drafts all the marketing collaterals through Photoshop (flyers, tarpaulin etc.)
• Perform other tasks that may be assigned by the supervisor.
• Work closely with affiliates/committees, business, and HR leaders to ensure business plans are being done.
• Manage multiple priorities and planning and organizing to meet established deadlines.
• Designs and marketing of committee events including administrative and logistical requirements.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Marketing.
2. Must have at least 1-2 years’ experience.
3. Knowledgeable in project management and budget management.
4. Self-motivated, creative, and innovative, ability to assess, learn and adapt, capacity for IT tools, ability to work in an interdisciplinary environment, and can manage and steer teams.
5. Strong ethics, high level of teamwork, personal and professional integrity.
6. Strong communication skills are necessary for this position, as the coordinator interact regularly with parties within and outside of the organization. Most of the work is carried out in an office environment, though some travel to meet with various parties may be necessary.
How will this career opportunity benefit you?
• A conducive environment to work and grow
• Constant challenges and opportunity to prove yourself
Other benefits offered:
• Performance Bonus (Pay for Performance)
• Medical and miscellaneous allowances
• Insurance Coverage