Posted 10 months ago
The jobholder’s responsibilities include providing critical support by creating, implementing, utilizing and managing content through effective channels of communication, including PMAP’s intranet as well as other channels such as social media, outdoor media, print, radio, and television.
Description of Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage internal and external communications.
- Develop and plan effective corporate communications strategies.
- Develop and execute strategic messaging, content, and materials that are aligned with PMAP’s vision, mission and values.
- Develop original content and post updates of various programs and activities of the association on the intranet, as well as other PMAP communication vehicles website/social media to ensure the channels are continuously updated.
- Create original content messaging such as but not limited to speaking engagements of officers, press releases, social media platforms, scripts and flyers for marketing & promotions of PMAP programs and public relations initiatives.
- Develop concepts and write advertising copy (e.g., Annual Conference and other events of the association).
- Draft content promoting the association to the general public.
- Edit and proofread content produced by other employees before posting.
- editing responsibilities with other content ontributors/affiliates to ensure a single voice for the association.
- Prepare content, proofread, and support production of publications such as but not limited to collaterals, presentations, and flyers.
- Prepare media briefing materials in support of PMAP’s advocacies and activities.
- Stakeholder Relations
- Proactively identify opportunities to secure media coverage that support PMAP’s objectives.
- Develop and pitch story ideas to media that promote PMAP as a pre-eminent HR organization.
- Work closely with affiliates/committees, business and HR leaders to ensure consistent messaging within and outside the association.
- Work directly with affiliates or focal persons of respective committees and build network with media agencies to develop impactful content for digital marketing, social media messaging, radio, tv, print and other ad boards.
- Assist in managing third-party content creators particularly on Ad Hoc activities and events.
- Project Management
- Manage multiple priorities and planning and organizing to meet established deadlines.
- Responsible for project journey-level work output on an independent basis, subject to supervisory direction and review.
- Ensure that appropriate tools of project management are utilized in monitoring and evaluating the project.
- Organize initiatives and plan events or press conferences.
- Coordinate calendar and pipeline of activities with focal persons of different affiliates and focal persons of various media agencies to ensure that internal/external deadlines are met and that workflow is optimized.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by the supervisor.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1-3 years experience in media and public relations work.
• Knowledgeable in project management.
• Competent in written and oral forms of communication
Interested applicants may send their curriculum vitae (CV) and cover letter addressed to Ms. Bernadette T. Tan, HR and Admin Head, through email at email@example.com.
Applicant’s Deadline of Submission: August 25, 2022
|Job Category||Communications Specialist|