|Job Category||Training & Development|
|Company Address||9th Floor, Mall of Asia Arena Annex Building J.W. Diokno Boulevard, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City|
|Job Title||Financial Services Trainer|
Financial Services Trainer is an individual contributor who would be handling internal learning
and development programs focused on Financial Services accounts. Covering programs under
the CFAI and Basic Fund Accounting Concepts.
Develop and Execute programs for entry-level professionals, career shifters and experienced
professionals in Investment Finance.
- Conduct Training Needs analysis to understand focus areas of improvement for accounts.
- Share knowledge and best practices learned from one account to the next.
- An ideal candidate should be passionate about the market and have a basic understanding of the financial products.
- Willing to learn and is a self-starter.
- Has the confidence to conduct face-to-face training or zoom training to share programs that were created.
- Has excellent English communication skills (at least B2)
- Has the ability to engage learners in meaningful discussions about concepts that are being shared.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Financial Management, (equivalent)
- Or at least 5 years’ experience working in an investment organization where understanding of products and processes was gained from experience.
- And with at least 2 years’ experience in creating learning and development programs, and has understanding of how to prepare training needs analysis to fill in operational gaps.